Pages

  • Home
  • ARCHITECTURE
  • FASHION
  • FOOD
  • PORTRAITURE
  • About Me
  • Contact

Monday, March 21, 2016 RADISSON BLU...PART 1





Good day beautiful people.

A week ago, I got the chance to shoot a kenyan blogger called Nancie Mwai at the beautiful Radisson Blu hotel in Nairobi Upper Hill. First of all, I must mention  that the place is really beautiful and you could really tell that the interior decor had alot of time invested into it all the way from the stylish reception to the rooms.




I didn't get a chance to do an interior shoot (lord knows I wanted to) or even using all of the locations the hotel had to offer because I was preoccupied with shooting Nancie yeah and obviously oogling (not sure if that's a word) the interiors. I tried my best to incorporate aspects of the hotel into the photos.

First location we used was this great white counter. It looks great so I was on it like sunlight on everything...hehehehe














There was this this part of the restaurant that had an orange wall and a photo right in the middle. I thought it looked cool especially with the contrast from the dress the model had on.






The restaurant had this awesome arrangement of uteos and wooden spoons on the walls.




Last but really not the least is the corridors. They have this mood with them that .... wait, I would have to just show you, but not right now. They will be on the part two of this post. I had alot of fun on this assignment and am happy with the images that we got.

Thank you for stopping by.
13love.

Post a Comment