Pages

  • Home
  • ARCHITECTURE
  • FASHION
  • FOOD
  • PORTRAITURE
  • About Me
  • Contact

Friday, February 12, 2016 MEMORIES OF HOME...

Good day my people. Hope your year is going awesome. I rarely get time to go back home during the year so as you might have guessed, I think about home alot. The reason I love home is not only because its home but also due to the fact that the atmosphere there allows (or for lack of a better word ) encourages a clear mind. Everything outside the compound falls into silent memory. Dont get me wrong, I do not mean that as soon as you get into the compound you get brain washed, wait...actually I do. The compound gives you a good cleansing because once you get in, everyting else matters less..hehehe.. Let me stop my rumbling. So the last time I went home, I got a chence to do some shooting and here is some of the photos I came back with..




Thank for stopping by. 13love.

Post a Comment