Pages

  • Home
  • ARCHITECTURE
  • FASHION
  • FOOD
  • PORTRAITURE
  • About Me
  • Contact

Monday, September 28, 2015 WHY PORTRAIT-MONDAYS...


Why portraiture? I started the Portrait Mondays to think out loud, not by words, but by showing you how I see people. how I see colours, how I see others and hopefully how I see the creator in the people I  meet.

Then maybe, just maybe I can share what I feel inside. How I think when I think of colour and what I see when I look at you or mySelf. Its quite true to say that, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", because we were all given our own means of experiencing beauty. 

We all see the world in our own unique ways. Where I may see beautiful lines, someone else may see chaos, where I may see contrast, someone else may see beautiful saturation.

So join me on this journey as I show you how I see the world and what I see when I look at you.....

Post a Comment